15-20 minutes approx.
- Wholemeal sugar cookies without sugar
- Half tablet of dark chocolate 75% sugar free
- A glass of milk (the one you usually use)
- 3 large tablespoons of 0% skimmed smoothie cheese
- Sweetener or Stevia
- We heat the chocolate using the bain marie technique (we put a pot with water and wait for it to boil, then we place a smaller pot on top where we are going to melt the chocolate)
- Next, we put the chocolate inside the pot, wait for it to melt completely, stirring slowly.
- Once melted, add the ingredients, one by one: the glass of milk, 3 tablespoons of beaten cheese and finally, add the stevia or sweetener to taste.
- To build the cake, we take a container and place a layer of Maria cookies, and a layer of chocolate on top. Next, we prepare a bowl with a little milk, where we will dip the cookies here and then dip them in the hot chocolate, placing them on a second floor. So on, until we have multiple cookie floors.
- To finish, we pour the chocolate over the cake, and decorate with chopped nuts on top. We put it in the fridge and voila! When the chocolate gets hard, you can enjoy a little piece of heaven !!