45 min aprox
- A whole pumpkin
- 230g oatmeal (or crushed flakes)
- 2 tablespoons defatted pure cocoa without sugars
- 1 envelope of yeast (15g)
- 15 egg whites
- Sweetener to taste
- A hint of salt from the Himalayas
- Peel the pumpkin and roast the pumpkin in the oven for about 20 min
- Once we have the roasted pumpkin, we mix all the ingredients in the glass mixer.
- Grease the mold with a little olive oil or coconut oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200º
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for approximately 15min. Let cool before eating.
Your brownie fit ready to eat !