45-50 min aprox
- 180g of egg whites
- 140g oat flakes
- 4 carrots
- 2 tablespoons of yeast
- 2 eggs
- Whipped fresh cheese fat free
- 30ml of almond milk
- Separate the whites from the yolks and beat them until stiff.
- We take the oat flakes, crush it to make flour and mix it with the baking powder.
- Grate the carrot and add them to the yolks of the eggs along with the milk, to the mounted whites.
- Finally, we are adding the dry ingredients to the wet ones, mixing them little by little with slow movements so that the whites do not drop.
- We put it in the oven at 200º for approximately 35 min (id looking, each oven is different)
- Let it cool, and add the beaten cheese on top. For decoration use chopped walnuts and a little grated carrot.
A COFFEE AND A SNACK!